MY GO-TO









Monochrome outfits are definitely the easiest to wear no matter what time of the year, and this has to be one of my favourite go-to looks at the moment. This Zara jacket, though a little pricey, has to be one of my best finds this year, unlike most of my other jackets, which are black, no surprise there, is  something a little different to the rest of my wardrobe. This biker style faux-suede jacket with silver hardware (also comes in camel) is a classic wardrobe staple that I think everyone needs, paired with black jeans, a simple high-neck vest and white trainers, which probably have to be my most worn shoes ever, can really make a simple,easy and basic look stand out. And yes, I'm also wearing hoop earrings... who knew they would make a comeback from the days where you would be called a 'chav' for wearing them, but when you can buy a multi-pack from Primark with a variety of different sizes for just a £1 it really doesn't matter if the trend doesn't last for long. 




Em xoxo






No comments